ICE Forklift Trucks with Cushion Tires
Handle tight spaces with strong maneuverability
The Veracitor® GC-SVX series is designed with the utmost versatility and quality for industries such as food, electronic and electrical equipment.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Built to last
- Simple serviceability
Quality and maneuverability you can depend on
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for specific customer needs, ranging form standard- to medium- and heavy-duty applications.
Engine: PSI 2.4L LPG with Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ that allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Standard Electronic Powershift transmission with smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 100 transmission (optional) offers all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reversal for reduced tire spin and fuel consumption, controlled rollback and Auto Deceleration System
- Cowl mounted mechanical levers offer easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch mini-lever electro-hydraulics (optional) with fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort
The GC-SVX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast with single free lift chain for clear visibility
- Low step height for easy entry and exit
- Steering wheel with 12-inch diameter and infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting for superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) improves comfort in reverse operation
The Yale Veracitor series is engineered to be among the most dependable equipment available, with a rugged powertrain and enhanced monitoring options.
- Innovative cooling system offers excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high-volume tunnels
- Anti-clog radiator is completely shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, that enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Hall effect sensors and switches have magnetically operated solid state components and are completely sealed
- Continuous Stability System is a completely maintenance-free solution, with no controllers, sensors and extra wiring
The GC-SVX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when it is necessary - reducing associated time and cost.
- Rear-opening, one-piece hood and one-piece floor plate offer excellent cowl-to-counterweight access
- Coolant recovery bottle is easily visible for checks, and fill neck is within easy reach
- Automatic electronic inching eliminates need for periodic adjustment
- Auto Deceleration System reduces brake usage and maintenance
- Coil-over-plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and need for periodic replacement
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
- PC-based diagnostics enable fast, accurate troubleshooting for first-time fixes
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GC030SVX||3000lbs||24in||216||77||37||6159||PSI 2.0L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
|GC040SVX||4000lbs||24in||216||78.1||38.8||6971||PSI 2.0L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
|GC035SVX||3500lbs||24in||216||78.1||38.8||6591||PSI 2.0L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.