Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Truck
Serve indoor applications in a variety of industries
With a powerful, yet fuel efficient engine, agility in tight spaces and superior durability, the LX2 series is a versatile truck for variety of industries.
- Faster speeds
- Operator comfort
- Fuel efficiency
- Simplified service
From spikes in demand to sustained year-round growth, you need to handle more orders without additional resources. The Yale LX2 series has the ability to move materials efficiently, shaving seconds off each cycle.
Compared to the leading competitor, the LX2 series offers:
- Travel speeds up to 6% faster
- Lifts speeds up to 3% faster
From shift-long comfort to maximum visibility, the LX2 series is designed for productivity. After all, no one works well when they're cramped or sore. With generous space and ergonomic features, the LX2 series helps enable consistent operator performance, reducing the likelihood of lost inventory, downtime and potential fines.
- Lower counterweight and dropped LPG tank offers 40% more rearward visibility than competitors
- Hi-Vis™ mast features an easy view window for increased forward visibility from stable operating position
- Extra foot space helps provide comfortable operating position
- Infinitely adjustable tilt steering column accommodates operators of all shapes and sizes
- Non-cinch seat belt stays loose during normal driving conditions and automatically locks if the situation requires it
Whatever the driver – sustainability targets or cost reduction – the PSI engine on the Yale LX2 helps to reduce fuel consumption while still maintaining the performance your operation needs.
The innovative Yale Flex Performance Technology™ offers selectable modes, allowing operators to maximize fuel economy or boost performance based on real-time conditions. In a documented industry standard test cycle, the LX2 series used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitor.
You need a lift truck solution you can count on. With extended warranty coverage, easy serviceability and a robust design, the LX2 series is designed to maximize uptime, from the top of the mast to the tires.
- Less frequent service intervals and fewer serviceable actions
- Sealed connectors and hydraulic fittings to reduce chance of leaks
- Maintenance-free design for Continuous Stability System
- Heavy duty construction on components subject to wear and abuse
- Easy open hood and removable floor plate offer cowl-to-counterweight access with no tools required
- Extended power train warranty coverage of 36 months / 6,000 hours
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GC040LX2||4000lbs||24in||216||81.2||42||7616||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed|
|GC050LX2||5000lbs||24in||216||81.2||42||7928||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.