Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Truck
Handle tight spaces with strong maneuverability
Designed for medium to heavy duty applications, the GC040-070VX Veracitor® brings EPA emissions-certified ICE power to health and pharmaceutical, furniture and furnishings, 3PL, general warehousing and distribution in applications like loading and unloading trailers, transporting loads and cross-docking.
- Customizable for the application
- Continuous Stability System
- Simple serviceability
- Attachment options
Each truck in the Veracitor series is customizable with packages for specific customer needs, from medium- to heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 2.4L LPG/Dual Fuel
- Kubota 2.5L LPG
- Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Standard Electronic Powershift transmission - smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 100 transmission (optional) - all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reverse, controlled rollback and Auto Deceleration System to help reduce wear on transmission, brakes and tires
- Cowl mounted mechanical levers - easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch mini-lever electro-hydraulics (optional) - fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort
Did you know 54% of companies list meeting customer demands for faster response times as one of their top five challenges?
The Veracitor series is designed to move materials more efficiently, helping save time and boost productivity. In fact, the GC-VX shaves seconds off each cycle and delivers up to 45% more power, allowing your operators to move up to 10,000 more loads per truck, per year.
The Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces.
- Maintenance-free design with no electronic or hydraulic components to service or replace
- Simple and effective mechanical system with only two wearable parts
Ownership costs account for the majority of lift truck costs, including periodic maintenance, repairs and fuel costs. To help save time and money, Yale engineered the GC-VX series with a focus on:
- Reduced fuel consumption - The GC-VX series consumes up to 26% less fuel per truck than the leading competitor, reducing costs and boosting efficiency and sustainability initiatives
- Lowered scheduled lifetime maintenance costs - The GC-VX series requires less maintenance and technician labor per truck, saving up to $10,753 on periodic maintenance over 10,000 hours of operation.
The Yale Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Integral side-shifting fork positioner to handle a variety of pallet widths, avoiding the need to make frequent stops and reposition forks by hand
- Paper application kit reduces the accumulation of paper debris in the engine compartment, and includes vented hood, high-temperature hydraulic oil, exhaust wraps and optional radiator lint screen
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GC055VX||5500lbs||24in||276||81.3||43.6||9113||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
|GC070VX||7000lbs||24in||276||81.3||45.6||10535||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
|GC040VX||4000lbs||24in||276||81.3||42||7803||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
|GC050VX||5000lbs||24in||276||81.3||42||8587||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
|GC060VX||6000lbs||24in||276||81.3||43.6||9768||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix 100-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.