Veracitor® Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck
Serve medium- to heavy-duty applications, indoors or outdoors
The Veracitor® GP-VX series can be configured as a high-performance solution with low cost of operation for medium- to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications, ranging from 8,000-12,000-lb capacities.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Reduced cost of operation
- Attachment options
Rugged truck with variety of options
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for specific needs, ranging from medium- to heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 4.3L V-6
- Kubota 3.8L LPG
- Kubota 3.8L Dual Fuel
- Kubota 3.8L Turbo Diesel
All engines feature Yale® Flex Performance Technology™, which allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Electronic Powershift - smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 100 (optional) - all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reverse, controlled rollback and Auto Deceleration System to help extend tire and brake life up to 50%
The GP-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity and focus high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast and overheard guard design offer clear operator visibility
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy right-side access for simple entry and exit
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces
The purchase price of a truck is only a small part of its overall cost. A lift truck’s cost of ownership is the largest portion of dollars spent and includes such elements as periodic maintenance, unscheduled repairs, tires, brakes and fuel costs. That's why Yale engineers made the GP-VX series with world-class serviceability and unparalleled dependability.
- Floor plate requires no tools to remove and offers complete access to the powertrain
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high-volume tunnels
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Auto Deceleration System (standard on the Techtronix 100 transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Rotator attachment — secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Paper clamp attachment — fast, accurate 180-degree rotation with adjustable clamping pressure for paper roll handling
- Bale clamp attachment — wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GP100VX||10000lbs||24in||208||111.7||57.1 / 62.0||15108||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP090VX||9000lbs||24in||218||103.1||57.1 / 62.0||14118||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP120VX||12000lbs||24in||208||114.8||57.1 / 62.0||16519||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP080VX||8000lbs||24in||218||101.2||57.1 / 62.0||13274||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP110VX||11000lbs||24in||208||113.3||57.1 / 62.0||15758||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.