Veracitor® Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck
Serve medium- to heavy-duty applications, indoors or outdoors
The Veracitor® GP-VX series can be configured as a high-performance solution with low cost of operation for medium- to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications, ranging from 8,000-12,000-lb capacities.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Reduced cost of operation
- Attachment options
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for specific needs, ranging from medium- to heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 4.3L V-6
- Kubota 3.8L LPG
- Kubota 3.8L Dual Fuel
- Kubota 3.8L Turbo Diesel
All engines feature Yale® Flex Performance Technology™, which allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Electronic Powershift - smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 100 (optional) - all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reverse, controlled rollback and Auto Deceleration System to help extend tire and brake life up to 50%
The GP-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity and focus high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast and overheard guard design offer clear operator visibility
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy right-side access for simple entry and exit
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces
The purchase price of a truck is only a small part of its overall cost. A lift truck’s cost of ownership is the largest portion of dollars spent and includes such elements as periodic maintenance, unscheduled repairs, tires, brakes and fuel costs. That's why Yale engineers made the GP-VX series with world-class serviceability and unparalleled dependability.
- Floor plate requires no tools to remove and offers complete access to the powertrain
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high-volume tunnels
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Auto Deceleration System (standard on the Techtronix 100 transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Rotator attachment — secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Paper clamp attachment — fast, accurate 180-degree rotation with adjustable clamping pressure for paper roll handling
- Bale clamp attachment — wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GP100VX||10000lbs||24||208||111.7||57.1 / 62.0||15108||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP090VX||9000lbs||24||218||103.1||57.1 / 62.0||14118||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP120VX||12000lbs||24||208||114.8||57.1 / 62.0||16519||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP080VX||8000lbs||24||218||101.2||57.1 / 62.0||13274||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
|GP110VX||11000lbs||24||208||113.3||57.1 / 62.0||15758||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / Kubota 3.8L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 200, 2-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.