Reliability and quality for the most challenging tasks
Center rider pallet jack
Yale® center rider pallet jacks are designed for maneuverability, speed and reliability in low-level order picking and pallet transportation between dock and storage locations.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Shorter cycle times
- Durable construction
Expect more from your ride on pallet jack
From the large operator platform to the intuitive controls, our intelligently designed ergonomics make heavy duty center riders easier and more comfortable to operate.
- Vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn while allowing optimal maneuverability
- Premium Backrest Package (optional) includes a 3-inch thick back pad with auxiliary controls and integral armrest and storage bin
- Removable cushioned floormat and cushioned knee and back pads create comfortable workspace
- Floor-mounted speed control switch for faster "rabbit" speed
Thanks to its control handle design, short head length and tight turning radius, the Yale center rider provides excellent maneuverability – even in tight spaces like loading docks.
- Strategically positioned undercarriage components enable easy travel over dock plates
- Full 6-inch lift height for easy pick up of oversized pallets
With the constant pressure to move more product quickly, Yale center riders are designed to produce shorter cycle times. Its 24-volt AC drive can achieve a 7.8-8.1 mph travel speed.
- Pace-setting, programmable acceleration and travel speeds allow more loads to be moved per hour
- Tapered fork design provides easy and smooth pallet entry and exit
- Pick Assist Control Handle (optional) allows operators to move the truck down an aisle while they pick and build a load without having to get on and off the truck
- Auto Deceleration System provides controlled deceleration when operator returns throttle to neutral, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity
To stay productive, you need equipment that can handle rigorous demands, day after day. Uneven surfaces, contacting pallets, repeatedly starting and stopping—all in a day’s work.
That's why we've built a truck that's up to the challenge.
- Heavy duty lift linkage system can be easily adjusted from the top and features oversized pull rods, reducing the chances of damage and the need to replace
- Electrical compartment cover is made out of a thermo-plastic material that is exceptionally rugged, attached with spring clips for easily removed without tools
- Stationary traction motor eliminates directional contactors and flexing of power cables
- Electro-mechanical brake reduces high maintenance associated with conventional drum and shoe brake
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MPC060VG||6000lbs||9.25||24V / 375-510Ah||1807|
|MPC080VG||8000lbs||9.25||24V / 375-750Ah||1716|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.