Reliability and quality for the most challenging tasks
Center rider pallet jack
Yale® center rider pallet jacks are designed for maneuverability, speed and reliability in low-level order picking and pallet transportation between dock and storage locations.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Shorter cycle times
- Durable construction
From the large operator platform to the intuitive controls, our intelligently designed ergonomics make heavy duty center riders easier and more comfortable to operate.
- Vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn while allowing optimal maneuverability
- Premium Backrest Package (optional) includes a 3-inch thick back pad with auxiliary controls and integral armrest and storage bin
- Removable cushioned floormat and cushioned knee and back pads create comfortable workspace
- Floor-mounted speed control switch for faster "rabbit" speed
Thanks to its control handle design, short head length and tight turning radius, the Yale center rider provides excellent maneuverability – even in tight spaces like loading docks.
- Strategically positioned undercarriage components enable easy travel over dock plates
- Full 6-inch lift height for easy pick up of oversized pallets
With the constant pressure to move more product quickly, Yale center riders are designed to produce shorter cycle times. Its 24-volt AC drive can achieve a 7.8-8.1 mph travel speed.
- Pace-setting, programmable acceleration and travel speeds allow more loads to be moved per hour
- Tapered fork design provides easy and smooth pallet entry and exit
- Pick Assist Control Handle (optional) allows operators to move the truck down an aisle while they pick and build a load without having to get on and off the truck
- Auto Deceleration System provides controlled deceleration when operator returns throttle to neutral, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity
To stay productive, you need equipment that can handle rigorous demands, day after day. Uneven surfaces, contacting pallets, repeatedly starting and stopping—all in a day’s work.
That's why we've built a truck that's up to the challenge.
- Heavy duty lift linkage system can be easily adjusted from the top and features oversized pull rods, reducing the chances of damage and the need to replace
- Electrical compartment cover is made out of a thermo-plastic material that is exceptionally rugged, attached with spring clips for easily removed without tools
- Stationary traction motor eliminates directional contactors and flexing of power cables
- Electro-mechanical brake reduces high maintenance associated with conventional drum and shoe brake
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MPC060VG||6000lbs||9.25||24V / 375-510Ah||1807|
|MPC080VG||8000lbs||9.25||24V / 375-750Ah||1716|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.