Move pallets into and out of storage, staging areas
The MPW-E series high capacity electric walkie pallet jack
The MPW-E series is among the most reliable pallet jacks in the industry, offering a versatile, hardworking solution for walk behind applications.
- Easy operation
- Pallet entry/exit
- Durable construction
Warehouse electric pallet jack
With best-in-class ergonomics, the MPW-E helps you get the job done by reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
- Bottom-mounted control handle optimizes operating position by increasing walk-behind clearance and reducing steering effort
- Four programmable performance modes let operators tailor truck performance to their application or skill level
- Controls for lift, lower, speed control and horn can easily be operated with either hand
- Superior maneuverability allows for turns inside a trailer
- Low profile helps operator sees the fork tips easier during pallet entry
Tapered fork nose, exit runners and a center roller allow the MPW-E to provide industry-leading pallet entry and exit of both standard and non-standard pallets to increase productivity.
Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology gives smooth acceleration and infinitely variable speed control, providing superior command of the truck when entering a pallet or spotting a load.
The MPW series uses state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- High performance hydraulic system
- Integral hoist control with built-in diagnostics
- Robotically welded frame and forks
- Heavy duty lift linkage system
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MPW060E||6000lbs||9.3||24V / 225-425Ah||987|
|MPW080E||8000lbs||9.3||24V / 225-600Ah||1006|
|MPW065E||6500lbs||9.3||24V / 255-750Ah||936|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.