Automate stacking and transportation
Robotic counterbalanced stacker
- MC10-15 (robot)
The robotic counterbalanced stacker is capable of both horizontal transportation and vertical movement and can:
- Deposit or remove pallets from second or third level storage locations
- Handle smaller width pallets
- Stack or unstack loads
- Deposit or remove pallets from shrink wrap stations
Our robotic lift trucks aren’t one-off solutions or aftermarket retrofits. They are built in-house, with the robotic components installed during the manufacturing process, offering a tightly integrated package with greater convenience for customers and product consistency.
- Performance improvements. Because we provide a mature, commercially proven lineup, rather than one-off robotic projects, our robotic lift trucks benefit from experience in a wide range of real-world applications and continuous improvement.
- Strong continuity of supply. The majority of the robotic unit’s parts are the same as manually operated lift trucks, for reliable availability of spare parts at local dealers.
- Automated charging enables robotic lift trucks to return to a charging station and dock when needed, without an operator or supervisor initiating charging.
Robotic lift trucks locate themselves in real-time by comparing what the navigation laser detects with the reference map, allowing a robotic truck to perceive and interact in real-time with its environment, making decisions autonomously.
- Easily integrate robots into your facility with infrastructure-free navigation technology.
- Plan and modify paths quickly and simply.
- Quickly accommodate changes to the environment by having the truck perform a new “walk” to re-map the facility.
Our robotic lift trucks are standard lift truck models equipped with robotic technology, which enables service continuity and flexible operation.
- Simplify service and parts availability with a single-source provider for your entire fleet. Our dealer network is 4,600+ technicians strong, and the same certified Yale dealer who services your manual lift trucks is trained to service your robotic trucks too.
- Switch from autonomous operation to manual control with the touch of a button or by moving the tiller, allowing an operator to take control as needed.
|Model||Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage|
|MC10||2200||67||24V / 400Ah|
|MC12||2650||67||24V / 400Ah|
|MC15||2750||67||24V / 400Ah|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Please complete the information below to be contacted about Yale Robotics.
Schedule a consultation about automated forklifts
There seems to have been a problem with your form submission please try again later.
Thank you for your inquiry. An expert will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your needs and help you find the right solution for your application.