Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks
Serve storage locations several pallets high
With a 3,000-4,500-lb capacity range and single or deep reach capabilities, Yale® narrow aisle reach trucks combine the latest technology with next-level performance to help exceed expectations in high-density warehousing.
- Move more with less
- Operator comfort
- Best-in-class forward visibility
- Simplified service
Move more with less
Compared to competitors, you can increase productivity by as much as 7% per truck, per shift but use up to 20% less energy with Yale narrow aisle reach trucks.
- Cycle times – Industry-leading lift/lower speeds help shave seconds off each cycle
- Energy efficiency – Up to 20% less energy consumption than competitors means you can get more out of a single battery charge
- Capacity to height – The ability to lift heavier loads to greater heights allows you to truly take advantage of higher-level storage locations
- Double reach capabilities – Easily reach into storage positions that are two pallet loads deep, helping maximize storage density without compromising speed
- Return to center sideshift – Carriage automatically stops at center position, helping boost operator productivity and enable consistent performance
- Return to set tilt – Forks automatically set at predetermined tilt angle enabling consistent load placement, entry and exit positioning
Over the course of a shift, operator productivity can drop by as much as 30%. Yale narrow aisle reach trucks are meticulously designed around the operator with features to improve comfort and help reduce fatigue, delivering higher productivity and efficiency all shift long.
- Forward stance automotive steering – Natural steering familiarity in both directions can help shorten training time for new operators
- Operator sensing system – A pedal-free design gives operators more usable floor space than leading competitors, allowing the freedom to comfortably adjust stance
- Yale® Smart Ride floor (optional) – Suspended floor system alleviates up to 60% of shocks and vibrations transmitted to operator
- Adjustable armrest, backrest and steer tiller – Standard features to help operators find their ideal position
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|NR040DC||4000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5360|
|NR040EC||4000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|NDR030DC||3000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5590|
|NDR035EC||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||6190|
|NR035DC||3500lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5340|
|NR035EC||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|NR045EC||4500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5930|
|NDR030EC||3000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5650|
Nisi eiusmod nulla.
Labore sunt aute pariatur, quis sit aliquip laboris occaecat aliqua. Exercitation minim qui quis nulla sed ea proident, ut tempor. Consectetur et sunt ut enim elit, magna cillum pariatur, proident. Magna aute velit lorem quis cillum ex adipisicing officia ut. Reprehenderit est dolor laborum, fugiat ad eiusmod voluptate ut aute. Veniam, in mollit sed anim quis laborum, irure ut nostrud. Fugiat ut pariatur, velit nisi nostrud lorem sint dolore aute. Adipisicing fugiat do cillum dolor duis culpa cupidatat magna nulla. Id laboris nisi aliqua, in voluptate non in ut ut. Duis consectetur non aute sint labore laborum, in incididunt enim