Yale Electric Forklifts
Reliably serve indoor pallet load storage, retrieval and transportation
The ERC-VA series is an electric rider lift truck built to meet the performance levels you require, while keeping downtime and operating costs low.
- Designed for comfort
- Industrial-grade components
- Ultimate productivity
- Less maintenance, easy service
Less-fatigued, more comfortable operators are more productive. The human engineering of the Yale ERC-VA series is designed to help them deliver all shift long.
- Open floor plate design offers up to 16% more floor space, while extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort
- Telescopting steer column with tilt memory (optional) provides superior adjustability to accommodate a wide range of operator sizes
- Rear drive handle with horn creates comfortable, secure reverse driving position
- Accutouch minilever electro-hydraulic controls (optional) offer shorter reach and throw, requiring considerably less effort to operate compared to mechanical levers
The ERC-VA series brings together an extensive lineup of quality components designed to provide the highest performing lift truck at the lowest ownership cost.
- CANbus technology reduces wiring and connections for greater reliability
- Drive axle uses high-strength gears and shafts to resist stress from quick direction changes
- Steer axles use tough cast ductile iron for one-piece integrity and durability to support the counterweight and handle road shocks and vibration
- Welded steel frame offers rigidity and protection of internal components
- Sealed electrical connections resist moisture and dirt
The ERC-VA series delivers the throughput you need at a strong value, thanks to lower operating expenses and increased productivity.
- Best-in-class acceleration times to 230 feet against two leading competitors keep operators moving efficiently
- AC technology with Intellix VSM for enhanced performance throughout usable battery discharge cycle and longer battery run time
- Selectable performance modes and extended shift function allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill level, helping maximize efficiency
- Automatic parking brake sets when truck stops with no extra input from the operator, allowing them to focus on productive action
- Extended Shift functionality provides an excellent balance between battery run time and truck productivity
- Return-to-set-tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
Not only is the ERC-VA series designed to require less maintenance, it also makes service easy when it is necessary. The truck is rated by the Society of Automotive Engineers as having faster and easier service than competitors over the course of more than 30 service routines.
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- Reduced regular service requirements due to AC traction and hydraulic motors with no brushes and single-contactor AC electrical system
- Clearly numbered wires, sealed connectors and common-sense routing make service easy and efficient
- Auto Deceleration System reduces demand on brakes, extending service life
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|ERC030VA||3000lbs||24in||216||64.7||36V / 1200Ah - 48V / 1000Ah||5130|
|ERC040VA||4000lbs||24in||216||66.6||36V / 1200Ah - 48V / 1000Ah||5770|
|ERC035VA||3500lbs||24in||216||65.2||36V / 1200Ah - 48V / 1000Ah||5390|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.