4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tire
Robust battery operated forklift for outdoor and indoor applications
The ERP080-120VM is versatile, configurable solution with the power to take on tasks historically reserved for ICE models and the benefits of an electric.
- Operator friendly
- Power and versatility
- Count on it
- Simple serviceability
Equipping operators for success keeps them productive all shift long.
- Innovative Zero Turn radius steer axle and dual AC drive motors provide exceptional maneuverability in congested areas and narrow aisles
- Continuous Stability System requires no maintenance and bolsters stability over uneven surfaces
- Infinitely adjustable steering column with available telescopic adjustment and tilt memory
- Strong drivability thanks to car-like feel of pneumatic tires and convenient pedal positioning
- Auto-deceleration system helps reduce operator pressure on brakes
- Optional Accutouch mini-levers provide low effort, tactile control over hydraulic functions
The power for tasks traditionally reserved for ICE models, while maintaining the benefits of electrification.
- Standard Extended Shift feature allows longer run time between recharging
- Increased loaded travel speeds and acceleration is possible with Extended Shift setting turned off
- AC transistor hydraulic control enables precise load handling with greater efficiency and less noise
- Multifunction display enables adjustment of customizable performance parameters to meet application needs
- Optional "quick connect" rapid charge system simplifies charging operation through easy-access side-mounted port
- Standard 80-volt electrical system
You need dependability, not downtime. The ERP-VM series uses industrial grade components and smart design choices for longlisting productivity and value.
- AC motors eliminate brushes, which mean there are none to ever require service
- Oil-cooled wet disc brakes and completely sealed from water and other contaminants, virtually eliminated brake maintenance
- CANbus technology reduces wiring and related serviceable components
- 10-micron hydraulic filter captures 99.5% of hydraulic system debris
- Thermal management system protects key components
- Unitized frame and welded steel construction provide improved overall rigidity and protection of internal components
When maintenance is required, you need it done quickly and efficiently, so operators can get back to work. The ERP-VM is designed just for that - and to require less service to begin with.
- Easily removable floor plates and rear-hinged hood for easy access to serviceable components
- Lift out floor plates require no tools for quick service checks
- Intellix Vehicle System Manager continuously monitors and controls all major truck functions
- Simplified wire and hose routing, clearly numbered wires and sealed connectors to make service tasks easier
|Battery Capacity Voltage
|80V / 700-840Ah
|80V / 700-840Ah
|80V / 840Ah
|80V / 840Ah
|80V / 840Ah
|80V / 840Ah
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.