4 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK for heavy-duty applications
Groundbreaking li-ion high-capacity electric forklift
Groundbreaking electric option delivers the ICE-like performance that heavy-duty applications require, with all the advantages of integrated lithium-ion battery power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, and simple, fast charging.
- Fast charging, more uptime
- Indoor and outdoor capability
- Operator comfort
Fast-charging lithium-ion power for the touchiest applications
The ERP-VNL breaks new ground with lithium-ion power in a higher-capacity lift truck. It translates into more time working and less time charging and replacing batteries.
- No battery maintenance required, operators simply plug in and charge with no extra steps
- Fast charging, going from lift lock-out (12% state of charge) in less than 90 minutes, and remaining at 90% efficiency throughout operation
- Longer overall service life than lead-acid battery power
Streamline your lift truck fleet with the multipurpose ERP-190VNL, designed to work both indoors and out. Say goodbye to separate trucks for different areas of your operation and slim down your fleet.
Set up operators for success, with features designed to keep them comfortable and productive, all shift long.
- No emissions in operation or when charging
- Low noise levels thanks to efficient electric power
- Standard air ride seat avoids transmitting excess vibration to operator
- Hydraulic mini-lever controls require less pressure to operate
Indoors or out, operators need to get in and out of a range of storage layouts. The ERP-VNL has the maneuverability to make it happen.
- Shortened counterweight design enables reduced overall truck length
- Turn assist system helps reduce turn radius and ability to move in tight spaces
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Battery Capacity Voltage|
|ERP175VNL||17500lbs||36in||350V Integrated lithium-ion / Traction Motor Type - Permanent Magnet|
|ERP190VNL||19000lbs||24in||350V Integrated lithium-ion / Traction Motor Type - Permanent Magnet|
|ERP155VNL||15500lbs||24in||350V Integrated lithium-ion / Traction Motor Type - Permanent Magnet|
|ERP170VNL||17000lbs||24in||350V Integrated lithium-ion / Traction Motor Type - Permanent Magnet|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Learn more about lithium-ion power
The case for lithium-ion batteries in lift trucks keeps getting stronger, and now it’s available to power a wider range of applications than ever.Learn more
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.