Seated Electric Tow Tractor
Affordable option for horizontal transportation tasks
Part of the affordable Yale® UX Series, this tow tractor provides horizontal transport in less-demanding applications with ergonomic features, reliable technology and energy efficiency.
- Reduced cost of operation
- Productive performance
- Simplified service
For operations of all sizes, keeping material handling costs in check is critical to protecting profits. That's why we engineered the UX Series tow tractor to provide a simple, efficient match for the needs of less-demanding applications.
- Affordable purchase price to help protect the bottom line and scale your fleet confidently
- Reliable quality and support you expect from the Yale brand and dealer network
The UX Series sit-down tow tractor equips operators with a range of features to help them work efficiently and boost output. The right tool for the job is ready when you are, with the performance you need to get the job done and keep business moving.
- High-power drive motor for impressive pulling performance and load capacity
- Smooth travel and maneuverability to boost productivity even through challenging environments
- Ergonomic layout with adjustable seat and steering column to maximize operator comfort and efficiency
- Operator presence system and non-slip, uncluttered floor plate to help keep operators stable andfocused
- Engineered for optimal stability with low center of gravity and drive axle design
- Multi-function LCD dash display and three available operating modes to tailor performance
according to real-time demands
The UX Series is designed to make service simple, fast and rarely necessary.
- Built-in diagnostics, accessible via in-dash display – no outside computer required
- High power maintenance-free AC drive motor
- Easy maintenance access via back cover for fast, efficient service
- CANbus technology reduces wiring complexity
- Simple, readily available components help limit service cost
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Overall Width||Weight|
|MTA120UTX||12000lbs||43.3||24V / 400Ah||43.3||2998|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.